- ArmA2 v1.09 USMC_SoldierM_Marksman Shadow Bug.
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.09.78183||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
The USMC_SoldierM_Marksman shadow show the arms shadow as fixed and not related to the arms movement or possition.
Updated by barmyarmy over 5 years ago
- Due date set to 08/01/2011
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Updated by alef over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from - ArmA2 v1.09 SDM Shadow Bug. to - ArmA2 v1.09 USMC_SoldierM_Marksman Shadow Bug.
Ticket rewrite to provide classname.
Updated by Binkowski over 5 years ago
I had this problem on my US Marines that I was making. The problem can be fixed by simply adding all of the (excluding US_Bag and Bysta) proxies into the ShadowVolume LODs.
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
Said to be fixed by 1.10:
Data 1.09-1.10 Changelog
- Fixed: USMC_SoldierM_Marksman shadow bug
Updated by zGuba over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.10.80665