M1911 A1 model issues
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.59.79384||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- The M1911 A1 slide don't cast the right shadow when the slide is back, the shadow is fixed, not attached to the moving slide.
- When the M1911 A1 depletes all it's ammo, the slide don't goes all the way back, it stops in the middle; looking jammed.
- The M1911 A1 Aim Point is too small and looks displaced to the left when aiming down the sights.
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Target version deleted (
Updated by zGuba over 4 years ago
- Due date set to 09/08/2011
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.09.78183 to 1.59.79384
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- I am using changed from A2 only to CO (OA+A2)
- Language set to Please set for missions