Rewrite the mod update script in php
|Affected Version:||Reproducible for you:||No|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No|
Do that to provide better feedback to the user by giving them more output on the page. Maybe do that with Ajax or else? Currently page only reloads after the whole script is finished
Updated by Banshee over 4 years ago
- Assignee changed from Banshee to Bo.Staahle
- % Done changed from 20 to 90
Bo has done sth. Just needs some review. But it allready looks cool. :)
Updated by Bo.Staahle over 4 years ago
Did php wrapper of the rsync, copy of files (keys, mpmissions and userconfig).
It flushes every time a shell command runs and it keeps the scroll to the bottom of the page.
- 1. Processing of keys, missions and userconfig - DONE
- 2. Error handling
- 2a. rsync
- 2b. copy
- 2c. mkdir
- 2d. mirror access
- 3. Mirror selection function (based on ping?) - Now random
- 4. Remove old files - DONE
- 5. Integration with LASCP - Semi done
- 5a. Config - DONE
- 5b. GUI stuff - DONE
- 6. Code cleanup - Debug Commented lines gone
- 7. Functionalize shell_exec -> generalised function
- 8. Multi server support ?
Updated by Banshee almost 4 years ago
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Let's mark this done for now to get 0.3 out for beta testing.