Get In command to infantry and the crew of the same vehicle causes issues
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.58 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (A2+OA)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- The crew disembarks too - while commander and gunner get back at least, the driver does not.
- The crew counting is buggy. It counts the crew already in the vehicle to the units to get in, while also counting their seats as taken.
- Load attached mission.
- The player is commanding a BTR-90 squad and an infantry squad.
- The crew is in the BTR-90.
- Select the entire squad (crew and infantry) ("select all" key action).
- Point at the BTR and use the quick command menu to tell them get in the BTR.
(same is true if you order them in via the complex command though)
a) Notice how the crew gets out and then back in - however the (former and to be again) driver remains outside with state "ready".
b) The infantry squad gets in, but not all of them. The last of them stays outside as the free seat counting is done wrong.
If you only command the infantry squad to get in, all works fine.
a) The crew should not disembark when told to get in.
b) All troops should get as long as there is enough room to.
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Get In command with APCs to Get In command to infantry and the crew of the same vehicle causes issues
- Due date changed from 03/14/2011 to 06/01/2011
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 64 bit)
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.57.76815 to 1.58 BETA
- Difficulty changed from Regular to Not set
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- I am using set to CO (A2+OA)
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Updated by DomProgZ over 5 years ago
- File Lots_20of_20GetIn_20Examples_20.utes.zip added
Here is an example mission with lots of different types of vehicles and helicopters all with the same Get In problem.
Updated by DomProgZ about 5 years ago
Extra points to make this description more complete for games play:
- Any troops embarked on the target vehicle should not disembark when there.
- GET IN should not cause any disembarks because, that should be done manually, otherwise it will cause confusion.
- With squads with more than one vehicle automatic disembarks create confusion for Squad commander!
- The current routines for GET IN cause some automatic disembarks.
Point restated lots sorry!