Make it possible to order an AI to engage without having to aim at the target.
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.58.78473||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
In the latest beta, you need to first assign a target by aiming at it - that makes sense.
However to be able to make it engage you need aim the target unit again, especially with
only the one AI selected, to be able to tell him.
When an AI target assigned via the quick command menu, the "engage" option in the quick
action menu should be always visible and selectable - and NOT only when the target is
Added two demo missions to easily test the behavior in practice.
Updated by kju about 4 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.59 BETA
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.58 BETA to 1.58.78473
Updated by kju almost 4 years ago
- Target version changed from 1.59 BETA to 1.59.79384
- Language set to Please set for missions