Implement zeroing for M203s
|Affected ArmA II version:||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
You cannot adjust zeroing for M203s. This needs to be fixed, it would make it hundred times easier to fire the grenade launcher!
Updated by BigDawgKS over 4 years ago
Bug or feature request? Personally I think the OA zeroing implementation would look horrible for low velocity grenade launchers because it changes the trajectory (and very noticibly leaves the barrel at the wrong angle), not the sights. It'd be nice if the sights on the model could be adjusted instead (even just moving the eye position).
Updated by Fireball over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Feature
- Subject changed from You cannot adjust zeroing for M203s to Implement zeroing for M203s
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version deleted (
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from Yes to No
- Reproducible for you changed from Yes to No
Definitely a feature request. Americas Army 3 shows how it's done (they didn't do many things right, but the few weapons they simulate are done right).