AI asked to report targets, describe own group
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.56.76134||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
When you use the conversation system to ask someone what they have seen recently, they include members of their own group and/or the group of the person who asked the question. They should say they have seen no-one if they have not seen anyone except their own, and the questioner's squad, to make any sense.
e.g. place single west group on map and start mission as their leader. Ask a man about targets and he will say something like "I saw some west men recently". Same if you place a second group and ask them who they have seen. In both cases, they should say they've seen no-one.
Updated by mr.g-c about 6 years ago
However it should be kept for people surrendered so you can question them about their own squad/side.
Updated by MadDogX about 6 years ago
Well, from what I understand, surrendered units convert to civilian side and leave their group (unconfirmed), so they should report on their old comrades.
Updated by Spooner about 6 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version set to 1.02.58134
Still there. Ask people alone on the island and they tell you they see the rest of their own squad!
Updated by zGuba about 6 years ago
- Due date set to 09/20/2009
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.02.58134 to 1.04 BETA
Updated by kju almost 6 years ago
- Due date changed from 09/20/2009 to 12/20/2009
- Difficulty set to Not set
Updated by Dwarden almost 6 years ago
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
Updated by zGuba almost 6 years ago
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Happens almost always.
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/20/2009 to 07/14/2010
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.04.59026 to 1.05.62017
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
Still valid in 1.07 / OA?
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 07/14/2010 to 03/01/2011
- Status changed from Feedback to Assigned
- Target version set to NextGen
- Operating system deleted (
WinXP 64 bit)
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.56.76134
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No