Wrong/impenetrable fire-geo on chain link fences
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.02.58064||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
It is not possible to shoot through some chain link fences. Shots are stopped completely and produce a rock/dust effect.
See attached mission.
1. Download the attached mission, put it in your missions dir and start it.
2. There is one enemy soldier behind the fence. Try and shoot him.
3. Chain link fence blocks all shots. Thin metal fence is penetrable though.
Updated by alef over 6 years ago
- Due date set to 09/21/2009
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version set to 1.02.58064
pletivo_wired_branap.p3d (in addons\buildings\misc)
Updated by MadDogX about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Target version set to 1.03.58627
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Appears to be fixed.