BAF Scenario B05 Bug
|Target version:||1.03 BAF|
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.57.76815||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:||SP Only|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||BAF||WIKIurl:|
#1- After installation update to the latest patch.
#2- Install BAF & PMC DLC packs and update to there latest patchs.
#3- Just choose mission Concrete Oasis and call on any support options for this mission.
The support elements in this mission do not function. Calling in an air-strike, motor or artillery do not work. The operator will confirm the strike once called but theres no impact.
Obviously, you call on support you expect to get it shortly afterwords.
I have no files to upload with this.
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Due date set to 04/06/2011
- Category changed from Other to Mission
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Updated by Dwarden almost 6 years ago
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Target version set to Upcoming version of BAF
Updated by OMAC about 5 years ago
I have played Concrete Oasis many times using BAF 1.02 + OA 1.59 and 1.60 betas, and never had this problem. The ticket does not state which BAF version was used. Using 1.60 RC + BAF 1.03, the scenario also plays perfectly on Veteran. I would close this ticket, set it to Feedback, or reject it.
Updated by Hanzu about 5 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Assigned to Closed
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version changed from Upcoming version of BAF to 1.60.87580
- Operating system deleted (
WinXP 64 bit)
- Graphics card deleted (
VisionTek HD 3870 (OCE))
- Graphics card driver version deleted (
- CPU deleted (
AMD X2 6400+)
- Mainboard chipset deleted (
- System RAM size deleted (
- GPU VRAM size deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
Sound Blaster X-Fi)
- Single / Multi Player? set to SP Only