Large gaps, must be to fat to fit?
|Affected ArmA II version:||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Gaps in jpegs can't be crawled through... needs to be sorted, makes for some retarded situations.
Updated by Fireball over 4 years ago
- Due date set to 01/19/2011
- Category set to World
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Please provide the following information:
- Which map/world is this? (Chernarus?)
- Please make a screenshot of the map where this is (Coordinates?)
- What do you mean with "gaps in jpegs" there are no images, probably models rather - do you mean those rocks?
- Best is to provide an editor mission with the player positioned correctly; just zip up the mission folder and attach
- Which A2 or OA version do you use?
Updated by AvEngErZx over 4 years ago
Please read the wiki again and learn how to post a ticket. I personally think there is much nothing to do about this gap.
Press V and you could step over
Also I suspect this map is a custom map, doesn't look like Chenarus Castle to me.
Since this line "For some retarded situation" is present. By right should be rejected.
Updated by Hanzu about 4 years ago
- Category changed from World to Other
- Affected ArmA II version deleted (
- Maxmem parameter deleted (
- Difficulty deleted (
- Reproducible for you changed from Yes to No
I also verify this issue is from some custom map and not from any Arma2 official maps. So therefore I move it to Other Category to clean up World Category. The whole issue deserves Status Rejected.