[OA] 06: From Hell mission immediately fails at start when playing [OA only]
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.56.76134||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||OA only||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
06: From Hell mission in OA campaign player is immediately failed at beginning of mission.
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date set to 03/01/2011
- Category set to Campaign
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 64 bit)
- Graphics card deleted (
Nvidia GTX 480 Fermi)
- CPU changed from AMD Phenom X4 3.0Ghz to xx
- Audio card changed from Creative X-Fi Fatal1ty Xtreme Gamer to xxx
- I am using set to OA only
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Updated by fex about 6 years ago
Whenever player starts the "From Hell" mission in OA campaign, player is immediately failed at beginning of mission.
Yes, i have the same problem.
it does not work, even when i create a second player profile, cheat all campaing missions available, and then start "from hell".
the first time i entered "from hell" the following way.
1) was shot down in "open season"
2) could enter "from hell"
3) then i replayed "open season"; i was not shot down, but "from hell" was still available
4) i tried it, but it failed immediately
5) so i selected "open season" again and reverted the save-game. ("from hell" was not available then anymore)
6) i finished "open season" without beeing shot down, and "from hell" was not more there but "sand storm" was
7) i could continue the campaign without problems, but "from hell" is now always failing...
Updated by Hanzu almost 6 years ago
- Language set to Please set for missions
In 05: Open Season
When helicopter lands damaged on enemy territory, next mission will be From Hell
When helicopter lands damaged on friendly territory, next mission will be Sandstorm
When helicopter lands safely to start location LZ and all objectives are completed next mission will be Sandstorm
Updated by Hanzu over 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Start of "From Hell" mission in OA campaign immediately fails player at start of mission to [OA] 06: From Hell mission immediately fails at start when playing [OA only]
- Description updated (diff)
- Maxmem parameter deleted (
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- Reproducible for you changed from Yes to No
- Language deleted (
Please set for missions)
Possibly OA Only (without Arma 2 installation) issue (which is impossible for me to repro since I don't want to uninstall Arma 2)
Possibly quietly fixed somewhere after 1.56.76134
Possibly a clitch created because messed up decisions or objectives caused by using endmission cheat in any previous missions before this mission