|Target version:||1.01 PMC|
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.56.76134||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
On the map "Proving Grounds" I placed a tank and told him to cross the bridge, he crossed it but he crossed it he was bouncing like a trampoline and it doesn't look very realistic.
This issue has been ongoing and needs to be fixed
Updated by Sickboy about 6 years ago
- Project changed from DevHeaven (Only site issues) to ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker
- Target version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version set to Please select...
- Maxmem parameter set to Not set
- Difficulty set to Not set
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
Updated by Fireball almost 7 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/25/2010 to 12/23/2010
- Category set to Game physics
- Status changed from New to Feedback
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.56.76134
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Collision geometry issue I think, did not test yet - a small repro mission would be nice.