Zargabad GPS COORDS 037043 crane has bad position and it blends with nearest bulding [Duplicate]
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
In Zargabad near the airfield there is a building with a crane built into it, it doesn't really fit the building, take a look at the attached pics it's hard to explain.
Updated by Sickboy about 6 years ago
- Project changed from DevHeaven (Only site issues) to ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker
- Target version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version set to Please select...
- Maxmem parameter set to Not set
- Difficulty set to Not set
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- File arma2OA_2010-12-04_12-38-50-46.png added
- File arma2OA_2010-12-04_12-39-17-16.png added
- Due date changed from 12/20/2010 to 03/01/2011
- Category set to World
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.56.76134
Updated by Fireball about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Crane in Building to Crane in building (Zargabad map)
Updated by Hanzu almost 6 years ago
Duplicate of http://dev-heaven.net/issues/11811
Screenshots are just from different angle and GPS COORDS 037043 match on both reports.
This ticket however has better screenshots to show how the top part of the crane is really positioned inside the building.
Updated by kju almost 6 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Assigned to Duplicate
- Assignee deleted (
Updated by Hanzu about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from Crane in building (Zargabad map) to Zargabad GPS COORDS 037043 crane has bad position and it blends with nearest bulding [Duplicate]
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.56.76134 to 1.60 BETA
- Maxmem parameter deleted (
- Difficulty deleted (
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
I know this is Duplicate since I was the one who identified as Duplicate, but to get World category issues sorted out nicely alphabetically I want to have same title for Duplicate as for the original with the exception [Duplicate] in the end of title. I'm sure this bothers no-one since I don't see anything in the rules forbidding it.