Patch Submission: ALICE2 fixed on Chernarus/Utes
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.59.79384||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||OA only||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Attached are the 3 files needed to get ALICE2 working on Chernarus/Utes.
The main change is the removal selectionPosition "AISpawn_0", which I'm assuming is not present in the buildings used on Chernarus/Utes.
Removal of the check works without errors. I don't know anything about model making, so it may not be the best solution but it definitely works on dedicated server.
Updated by wolffy.au almost 6 years ago
I promised z.guba I would give him credit for helping me out - sorry mate, I was in a rush!!
Thanks to the big Z!!
Updated by kju almost 6 years ago
- Due date set to 02/01/2011
- Category set to BI Modules
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.56 BETA
- I am using set to OA only
Updated by wolffy.au over 5 years ago
- File Ambient_Civilians_Test.zip added
This is not so much a patch for BIS, but a 'hack' to get HouseEffects working on Combined Operations.
Custom CityCenters are now working in this demo, as well as traffic having their lights on at night.
Updated by kju almost 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 02/01/2011 to 12/01/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.56 BETA to 1.59.79384
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (