AI gunner of a jeep with the player inside will not engage hostile targets.
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.63 Beta||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
When the player is inside a jeep, the AI gunner will not engage targets.
When you get out, he will.
The problem is that you remain effectiveCommander as long as you are inside,
no matter the vehicle position.
The jeep gunner should engage targets automatically.
The weapon type of the jeep does not matter. It is true for MP, GL, TOW, etc.
- Launch the attached mission in the editor.
- Switch to driver
- Notice the AI gunner does NOT engage the vehicles
- Eject the jeep
- Notice the gunner now engages
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Subject changed from AI gunner of a jeeps with the player inside will not engage hostile targets. to AI gunner of a jeep with the player inside will not engage hostile targets.
Updated by kju over 2 years ago
- File JeepGunnerDoesNotEngage.Desert_E.7z added
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Duplicate to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.56 BETA to 1.63 Beta
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- I am using deleted (
Actually no duplicate as the other issue was fixed and this is still present in 1.63 beta.