Waypoint missing in Boot Camp E05 mission
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.56 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||CO (A2+OA)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Waypoint leading you to the ammo crate is missing in Boot Camp E05 Night Ops mission.Repro:
- Start Boot Camp E05 mission
- Turn on flashlight as instructed by hint message
- Read next hint message about moving to a waypoint and wonder where you should go.
Waypoint to ammo crate is not visible on screen or on map.
Waypoint should be visible.
Happens even on recruit difficulty.
Bug probably introduced in 1.55 patch. At least I haven't seen any newcomers mentioning it on forums before.
Reproduced in CO 1.55.75666 BETA.
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 64 bit)
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.55 BETA to 1.56 BETA
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Updated by noderunner almost 5 years ago
This is happening in other missions as well. I've noticed it in the bootcamp mission E06: Parachute where you do not get a waypoint for where you are supposed to land after you jump. And it is missing from the OA campaign mission 03: Pathfinder when the mission first starts, you do not get a waypoint directing you to your M1A1. It's probably affecting other missions as well that I haven't noticed.
Updated by rok almost 5 years ago
Seems to be fixed in OA 1.55.76067 BETA.
I tested E05 and E06 missions and both had waypoints visible.
Updated by kju almost 5 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.56 BETA