moving AI units at dedicatet server very buggy
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.57.76815||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
since 1.55 release i have buggy AI-moving (Infantry and vehicles)
i observe this problem only an dedicatet missions!
if i host a mission, or play SP, then is all ok.
sorry, for my bad english
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Due date set to 12/01/2010
- Category set to AI Issues
- Status changed from New to Feedback
Please provide your demo mission and explain the steps to reproduce. Ty.
Updated by cj187 over 4 years ago
- File high-command-test.desert_e.pbo added
at first: this problem is only in MP on dedicated server... in SP is everything ok.
second: at patch 1.54 was everything fine, since 1.55 is the ai-moving bug
i dont change any grafic- or system-settings!
simple reproduce: play in MP on a dedicated server and look moving AI-Units...
i hope, this is a real bug, and not only on my PC, i have spend many money for new graphics card last month :(
Updated by kju over 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/01/2010 to 12/01/2011
- Operating system deleted (
Vista 64 bit)
- Graphics card deleted (
- Graphics card driver version deleted (
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.55.75445 to 1.57.76815
- Maxmem parameter changed from Higher to Not set
- CPU deleted (
- Mainboard chipset deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
Creative Gamer X-Fi)
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- I am using deleted (
Updated by kju about 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee changed from Dwarden to cj187