'All, stop' order affects player, if he's driver of a vehicle with passenger
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.59.79384||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Demo mission attached.
1. Enter the APC (a BAF Warrior in this case) as driver
2. Order one of the men to enter as passenger
3. Issue an 'All, stop' order (~-1-6)
The 'stop' sign appears on the player's icon, and the player can no longer order the men to return to formation. Doing so (~-1-1) will make them follow the next in command (or 'follow group'). This stays this way until the player sends a 'Done' message on the radio (0-1, IIRC).
The 'All, stop' order should not affect the player.
This happens with every vehicle that has passenger seats - cars, APCs, aircraft, everything. Only happens when a squadmate is in the vehicle as passenger (while the player is driver). If a vehicle is occupied by passengers of another squad, this does not happen. If the vehicle has no passengers this does not happen (it can have a commander, gunner, etc).
Updated by Fireball almost 6 years ago
- Due date set to 02/15/2011
- Category set to AI Control
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version set to 1.55.75445
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
Updated by dhardy over 5 years ago
- Language set to Please set for missions
Confirmed. This command also causes passengers to dismount (but not gunner). 'Stop' sign appears on squad member which were not in the vehicle at the time the command was issued, but not passengers/crew of the vehicle.
Thanks Malleus for the tip on the 'done' response btw.
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 02/15/2011 to 12/01/2011
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.55.75445 to 1.59.79384
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- I am using deleted (