Adjustible AT range
|Affected ArmA II version:||Please select...||First affected ArmA II version:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||BIForumURL:|
|I am using:||NGUrl:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||WIKIurl:|
|Related to content of DLC:|
The AT-4 as well as the RPG have adjustible range aperatures so that you dont have to aim high and just guess as well as lose sight of your target. Would it be possible to have the system in place for grenade launchers implemented for them as well? That way the aperature doesnt actually have to move but still get the ranging ability?
Updated by captrandom almost 6 years ago
Nevermind. I really should have checked ingame before i posted something stupid.
Updated by Sickboy almost 6 years ago
- Project changed from DevHeaven (Only site issues) to ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker
- Affected ArmA II version set to Please select...
- Maxmem parameter set to Not set
- Difficulty set to Not set
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- CPU set to Please specify!
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No