M18A1 Claymore tripwire does not trigger inside buildings
OBSERVED: M18A1 tripwire does not trigger in some buildings.
EXPECTED RESULT: When the M18A1 mine and tripwire are deployed in buildings the tripwire should trigger and fire the mine the same way it does outside buildings.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
1. In Singleplayer load New mission in Takistan. Drop 1 Player Rifleman and any ACE Ammunition Crate (except for Guerilla) near Grid Reference 071021.
2. Preview mission. Take M18A1 from Ammunition Crate.
3. Place M18A1 Mine on the floor inside the only enterable building at Grid Reference 071021 [although I've reproduced this in 2 other buildings too].
4. Set Tripwire on M18A1 Mine to end within the room boundaries. Wait 5 second delay for mine to arm.
5. Walk or crawl across the tripwire at different points from different directions with different speeds and positions.
Updated by rocko almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset e4215160ca9b364ebe8ba79602076f25794373a3.