lockTurret locks a turret only when trying to get into a vehicle from the outside
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.62.95248||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||OA only||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
lockTurret locks a turret only when you try to enter a vehicle from the outside.
Once in the vehicle you can switch to whatever turret you like.
lockDriver works as expected, you can't switch to the driver seat, even when you are inside the vehicle.
Switch actions shouldn't show up inside a vehicle (like a Bradley) when a turret is locked.
Updated by Xeno about 6 years ago
As an addition, it would be nice if the lock commands are local only in MP, means, you lock the driver seat for player A but player B can still drive the vehicle.
Though I must admit that I haven't checked locality yet so correct me if this is allready the case.
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- Due date set to 12/01/2010
- Category set to Scripting: Problem
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.55 BETA
Updated by Buliwyf over 5 years ago
Would be nice to see this bug fixed. It doesn't make sense when a mapper lock the turret and players can join it from inside the vehicle by switching the places. In my testmission i use the command line this lockturret [,true]; to lock turret of UAZ... so test it if you like.
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/01/2010 to 05/01/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.55 BETA to 1.58 BETA
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- I am using set to OA only
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes
Updated by rocko over 4 years ago
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.58 BETA to 1.60 BETA
Not fixed in Version 1.60.89025