BAF medic backpack missing texture in low LOD (woodland camo)
|Target version:||1.03 BAF|
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.55 BETA||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||BAF||WIKIurl:|
Obs: BAF Medic (woodland camo) back pack whites out at a distance.
Exp: BAF medics back pack should stay green at a distance.
Load mission editor
place BAF medic in woodland camo to run away from you.
Watch BAF medics back pack.
Back pack will white out.
Updated by Fireball about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from BAF medic back pack whites out at a distance. (woodland camo) to BAF medic backpack missing texture in low LOD (woodland camo)
- Due date set to 12/04/2010
- Category changed from Visual to Model
- Status changed from New to Assigned
Updated by Dwarden about 5 years ago
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Target version set to Upcoming version
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
Updated by Dwarden almost 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Upcoming version to Upcoming version of BAF
Updated by Hanzu over 3 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Tried to reproduce this with 1.60.94444
Class: Men (woodland)
was all green with his backpack even after running further than 400 meters and as far as it was still possible to see him without optics or binoculars.
It looks like the fix has found its way to betas and we do not have to wait "Upcoming version of BAF" for this one or the repro steps are just not good enough, if so please edit better repro steps. Closing until proven otherwise.