[HR] Manhattan mission Task: Escort contact to LZ Lagushina can teleport herself to helicopter
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.60 BETA||First affected build:||71750|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:||Both|
|I am using:||CO (OA+A2)||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
- First make Razor Team to enter any vehicle (including military vehicles for example LAV-25)
- Find Lagushina. If you can't find her. She will eventually end her walk at GPS COORDS 085034
- After Razor Team is in, enter vehicle and Lagushina enters after you. She will get in to 4 seat vehicles even when there is no actual seat for her sitting backwards partly inside razor team member. (http://www.dev-heaven.net/issues/18076)
- Drive vehicle to LZ
- When you reach LZ, Cooper will use radio to call helicopter after which you are supposed to stay around
- Make an U-turn and drive few kilometers somewhere north, northwest or west (to avoid enemies)
- After some time helicopter gets close to LZ and radios Cooper and Lagushina automatically exits your vehicle and starts to run towards helicopter even if it is kilometers away. Once the helicopter that is far away takes-off Lagushina disappears from your yes and from the map. She is beeing teleported inside helicopter no matter if she is actually kilometers away from helicopter.
Task/Objective should be completed only if and when Lagushina is brought to LZ and she should be locked to exact LZ spot until helicopter comes and starts to descend.
This bug can be misused as a cheat to avoid enemies, by visiting LZ with vehicle and then fleeing away will avoid contact with enemy UAZ vehicles that start to move (if not destroyed earlier) from northeast sentry point. I think mission designer meant player first to clear enemies located at COORDS 091043 to make LZ secure with this bug mission is not going like they designed it to go.
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Due date set to 10/23/2010
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.07.71750
- I am using set to A2 only
Updated by kju almost 5 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/23/2010 to 06/01/2011
- Operating system deleted (
Win7 64 bit)
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.07.71750 to 1.09.78183
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
I guess it is still true.
Updated by Hanzu over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Manhattan. Task: Escort contact to LZ. to [HR] Manhattan mission Task: Escort contact to LZ Lagushina can teleport herself to helicopter
- Description updated (diff)
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.10.80665 to 1.60 BETA
- Maxmem parameter deleted (
- Difficulty deleted (
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- I am using changed from A2 only to CO (OA+A2)
- Language changed from Please set for missions to English
- First affected build set to 71750
Updated by Sickboy over 3 years ago
- Status changed from Assigned to Resolved
- Target version set to Upcoming version
Updated by Hanzu over 3 years ago
- Due date deleted (
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- Single / Multi Player? set to Both
Tested to be successfully fixed in ARMA 2 beta 1.11.86688.
Thank you BIS.
The helicopter now lands lower and objective is only completed when Lagushina is brought near enough the helicopter.
You still do not see Lagushina enter the helicopter. She just disappears about 20 meters away from the helicopter when autosave happens.