Armed Vehicle: Hold Zoom+Optics causes Zoom Lock
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.58.78473||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||OA only||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
On armed Vehicle (HMMV CROWS, MK19, etc.)
Holding Zoom (in my case right mouse button)then pressing Optics (in my case 'V' key) causes optics to Zoom right in and Lock there.
It seems to be specific to that vehicle, if I get in another vehicle it is normal. but returning to the original vehicle the zoom seems to be permanent.
I have customized my keys; removing the optics view from the single right mouse click and applying it to 'V' only.
Effects are permanent until mission is restarted.
Updated by kju over 5 years ago
- Due date set to 10/01/2010
- Category set to Controls
- Status changed from New to Assigned
I believe we already have this from a2.
Cannot find it atm though.
Updated by Electricleash over 5 years ago
Hmmm... never experienced this in A2, and I have had the same control setup for as long as I remember.
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from Yes to No
I meant this one #4865.
Gunner/Commander Vehicle Zoom Locked when switching to optics in 3rd while zoomed in.
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/01/2010 to 06/01/2011
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.52.71816 to 1.58.78473
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- CPU deleted (
i7 Q720 1.60GHz)
- System RAM size deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- Reproducible for you changed from No to Yes