[OA] nearestObjects doesn't pick up BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.52.71816||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Place a BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1 in the editor, get in as driver.
Then execute the following code:
nobs = nearestObjects [player, ["BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1"],5]
nobs array should now contain one element ("BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1") but instead it is empty.
Updated by kju over 6 years ago
- Due date set to 10/01/2010
- Category set to Scripting: Problem
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.52.71816
Updated by Denisko-Redisko about 6 years ago
- I am using some Mods set to No
- Reproducible for you set to No
hmm... pls, try this code:
nearestObjects [player, ["BMP2_HQ_TK_EP1"], 30]
Updated by kju about 6 years ago
- File 11602.Desert_E.7z added
- Due date changed from 10/01/2010 to 01/01/2011
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Assignee set to Xeno
Works fine here:
typeof (nearestObjects [player, ["Car","Tank"], 200] select 0)
Updated by Xeno about 6 years ago
Works with a bigger radius, I guess the problem is that even if you stand directly next to the HQ BMP and use 5 as radius then it returns an empty array.
5 meter is fine for any other vehicle but not for the HQ BMP.