Vehicle commanding broken if player is not GL and enters as car gunner first.
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.58.78473||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||No||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||OA only||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||No||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
Cars with mounted gun. (UAZ MG)
- player (not groupleader) goes in the car first
- takes gunner position
- rest of the team enter the car
- give AI to drive car the commands via keyboard/radio
- wont work because for some reason the commands go for the gunner and AI driver refuses to start driving.
Work around for this is that player mustn't take gunner position before the AI driver has entered the car.
It's nice to see how co-op campaign play becomes better and more enjoyable all the time when patches come, so kudos for that.
Yesterday on one play session with my friend on Manhattan mission I still spotted some little annoyances tho that could be fixed. (playing version 1.07, vanilla)
Updated by Sickboy about 5 years ago
- Project changed from DevHeaven (Only site issues) to ARMA2 Community Issue Tracker
- Affected ArmA II version set to Please select...
- Maxmem parameter set to Not set
- Difficulty set to Not set
- CPU set to Please specify!
- Audio card set to Please specify!
Updated by kju about 5 years ago
- Subject changed from AI illogical functioning in cars with players+misc to Vehicle commanding broken if player is not GL and enters as car gunner first.
- Due date set to 10/01/2010
- Category set to AI Issues
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Assignee set to Dwarden
- Affected ArmA II version changed from Please select... to 1.07.71750
- Reproduced by another DH user set to No
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- I am using set to A2 only
- Reproducible for you set to No
Updated by kju over 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 10/01/2010 to 06/01/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.07.71750 to 1.58.78473
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card deleted (
- Size of OS swap file deleted (
- I am using changed from A2 only to OA only
Updated by kju almost 4 years ago
- File 11543.Desert_E.7z added
- Due date changed from 06/01/2011 to 09/01/2011
- Status changed from Assigned to Feedback
- Target version set to 1.60 BETA
Added a demo mission.
However sometimes the AI GL tells the player to disembark once he is in the vehicle
(despite assignAsGunner and orderGetIn use). Seems like a bug itself.
The issue itself seems fixed in the latest beta.
Updated by Zenu almost 4 years ago
Please confirm fix, so we can close the ticket.
Seems to be fixed. Tested the demo mission in which GL commands me to enter the car as gunner and then commands AI to take driver seat and I was able to give commands to the driver from gunner seat.
I can also confirm that sometimes in the demo mission the GL commands me to disembark from gunner seat and then mount it again in normal seat.