It's a minor gripe, But in the M1, whenever a new round is loaded, there is aural feedback such as "UP!" and presents a mystery to the commander as to whether the round is loaded. Even a gunner requiring a high rate of fire cannot easily track a moving target and look at the top right of the screen for a ready round at the same time.
Updated by PH03NIX-ZA almost 7 years ago
Sorry, correction: "there is aural feedback"
Also the sound of the round being loaded into the breach isn't loud or distinctive enough to act as a substitute in the chaos of battle - or even a momentary lapse of attention.
Updated by KingHomer almost 7 years ago
- Category changed from Effects to Sound
- Assignee set to tpM
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Target version changed from Planned (Needs Contributors) to 1.2
Updated by rocko over 6 years ago
- Assignee deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Target version changed from 1.5 (OA) to Planned (Needs Contributors)