disableUserInput - movement without pressing any key
|Affected ArmA II version:||1.63 Beta||First affected build:|
|Reproduced by another DH user:||Yes||First affected ArmA II version:|
|I am using some Mods:||No||Single / Multi Player?:|
|I am using:||BIForumURL:|
|Reproducible for you:||Yes||NGUrl:|
|Related to content of DLC:||WIKIurl:|
When called disableUserInput true while doing some animation / movement and then disableUserInput false, the animation / movement isn't cancelled.
I mean, f.e. you're running, disableUserInput false, sleep _delay, disableUserInput true, and then you're still running even if you don't hold "W" key. And you can cancel running only by clicking and releasing proper button ("W" in this case).
This bug you can see in AAS mission - when on death handler disableUserInput is called and after respawn you running or whatever.
- run the attached mission
- do some movement / animation (f.e. running)
- during this movement, choose action "disableUserInput for 3sec"
- release all keys, don't touch mouse or keyboard
- -> after 3sec you see your player running / doing some animation
Updated by kju almost 5 years ago
- Due date set to 08/03/2010
- Status changed from New to Assigned
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.05.62017 to 1.06 BETA
Updated by kju about 4 years ago
- Due date changed from 08/03/2010 to 03/01/2011
- Category changed from Controls to Movement
- Operating system deleted (
WinXP 32 bit)
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.06 BETA to 1.58 BETA
- Reproduced by another DH user changed from No to Yes
- CPU deleted (
- Audio card set to Please specify!
- Size of OS swap file set to Please specify!
- I am using some Mods set to No
- I am using set to CO (A2+OA)
- Reproducible for you set to Yes
Updated by kju over 3 years ago
- Category changed from Movement to Scripting: Problem
- I am using deleted (
Updated by Fireball over 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 03/01/2011 to 12/01/2011
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.58 BETA to 1.60 BETA
Good repro, still a problem.
Updated by Fireball about 3 years ago
- Due date changed from 12/01/2011 to 03/01/2012
- Affected ArmA II version changed from 1.60 BETA to 1.60.87580